Kiva Gourmet Hot + Sweet Smoked Spanish Paprika Review
Getting cool new spices for a foodie like me is a little more exciting than it probably should be. So, needless to say, I was pretty eager to try out the Kiva Gourmet hot and sweet smoked paprika. I have always been fascinated by paprika. It’s in so many recipes but most of the time if you left it out you wouldn’t notice much of a difference. Or at least so I thought until I realized that has a lot to do with the kind of paprika you add. This is where the high quality and rich flavor of Kiva Hot and Sweet Smoked Paprika comes in.
- One sweet and one hot paprika bottle for different flavors and dishes
- Imported from the famous La Vera region of Spain
- This paprika is made in small batches for a gourmet aroma and flavor
- Hand-harvested and smoke dried for a minimum of 14 days
- Sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods
Vegan Matcha Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Matcha is a new health food item in our pantry but one that has an immense amount of health benefits. So we’ve been trying to find more ways to add matcha into our lives and came up with this little delicious muffin recipe.
1 ¾ Cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. Arrowroot powder
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. Matcha
2/3 cup almond milk
2 Tbsp. squeezed lemon juice
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup olive oil
2/3 mashed banana
½ cup dark chocolate chips
The Bath Outlet Glady Line Review!
I’m not a neat freak, but I do like certain things organized. I got pretty excited when I saw the Glady line of bathroom accessories because I instantly thought about how much more organized we can make our bathroom. Plus all of their products looks pretty and shiny so we were more than glad to give them a try.
- Stylish bathroom accessories in a nice variety of beautiful colors
- Has the look of real glass without the worry of it breaking or shattering
- Made from thermoplastic resin
- There is a whole line of different products from soap dishes to toothbrush holders
- 5 year product warranty
- These guys make the bathroom so much more beautiful and organized!
- I love that you can choose from 8 different colors, including non-transparent black or white
- They are very high quality and look just like glass except they are shatter proof so you don’t have to be so delicate with them
- We got the soap dish and toothbrush holder and both were awesome
Francois et Mimi Single Wall Borosilicate Glass French Coffee Press Review
It seems like nowadays everyone has decided that convenience is worth more than quality. This is particularly true in the coffee market with the invention of the Keurig coffee maker and similar knock offs. While it does give you a caffeinated beverage in about 60 seconds, it’s not a very good one (even the inventor of the K-Cup wishes he never created it!). I really wanted to try out a nice French Press to get away from the convenience-based coffee we are all getting used to and instead go for something much more flavorful and enjoyable, especially for me since I don’t need caffeine to stay awake- I drink coffee to enjoy it.
- 3 different French Press sizes available from as little as 12oz to a large 50oz container
- Glass container, with a stainless steel micro-mesh filter
- Dishwasher safe
- Elegant chrome finish
- Can be used with both coarse-ground coffee as well as loose tea leaves
- Has a no-drip spout
Adeline Organic Eye Serum Review
As I’ve mentioned before, I’m currently loving any products that make it look like I’ve slept more than 3 hours at a time in the last two months (new mama). Adeline kindly offered me the chance to try their Aloe and Cucumber Organic Eye Serum and I have to say, I’m impressed!
- Net wt. 15 ml/0.5 oz
- Easy to use pump bottle
- Anti-aging — helps fight dull, wrinkled, discolored, or puffy skin
- Contains effective, natural ingredients:
+ Cucumber extract – moisurizes
+ Chamomile extract – soothes
+ Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice – improves collagen production
+ Sunflower seed oil – nourishes
+ Usa Urvi leaf extract – reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots
- Sensitive skin friendly — alcohol-free and paraben-free
- 100% NO RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BY ADELINE
- A portion of every unit sold goes toward digging a well in a community with limited water resources
- Made in the USA
Serrano Salsa by SalsaCrazy Review!
When I saw an opportunity to try out a healthy snack food, I snatched it right up! Snacks are unfortunately notorious for being unhealthy and junky but it doesn’t have to be so. Just reading the ingredient list on Serrano Salsa, which is a milder version of SalsaCrazy’s Habanero Salso, I was thoroughly impressed. Everything is natural, simple and clean. The only question is whether or not the taste matches the impressive credentials. Let’s find out!
- Simple, whole ingredients that you can actually see while you’re eating
- A pleasant spiciness that’s not overwhelming
- Delicious flavor
Healthy Foods Triple Threat: Sari Foods Nutritional Yeast, Spirulina and Vitamin C Powder!
I feel like it is hard for a health foods company to really differentiate itself nowadays because there are so many of them and they all tout a big game. Sari Foods is an interesting company that did differentiate itself for me. It’s products strive to be organic and natural, in the real sense of the word (not the legally ambiguous and unenforceable word that it has become in the food business). We had the pleasure of trying out 3 of their products, namely Nutritional Yeast, Spirulina and Vitamin C Powder. We are not sure which we like best but here is why we love them all:
If nutritional yeast is not part of your diet, it really should be. It’s the healthiest cheesy alternative out there and tastes so damn good.
- 100% whole food based and naturally occurring nutritional yeast
- No artificial or synthetic fortifications (most competitors have synthetic B-12 added)
- Comprised of 50% complete, bioavailable and vegan protein
- Contains all 18 amino acids and 15 different minerals (including iron, selenium and zinc) as well as a natural vitamin B-complex and Beta-glucans
- Dairy free, gluten free and MSG free
- It tastes good! It definitely added the cheesy deliciousness that we needed for our Kale-Rice Casserole (recipe coming soon!)
- This nutritional yeast has a lot of protein! About 17 grams per quarter cup and our recipe used a full cup so that is an amazing amount of added complete protein
- Although I do like when nutritional yeast includes B-12, I also like that Sari Foods contains no synthetic additives and keeps this product completely natural
New Season, New Look: Paula Dorf’s Perfect Color in Ecstasy + Special Offer
- 0.30 oz / 8.50g
- Does triple-duty: eyes, lips, and cheeks
- Can be used to create subtle shimmering accents, dynamic highlights, or dramatic contours
- Convenient container is easy to take on the go
- Comes in five shades: Angel, Candy Apple, Ecstasy, Innocence, Sensuous
- Retails for 35 USD
Enzo’s 100% Organic Green Tea Powder (Matcha) Review!
Wifey and I have recently discovered the many wonderful health benefits of matcha and have been trying out different brands ever since. Matcha is high quality green tea leaf powder, which is concentrated and fully absorbed as opposed to green tea leaf that only leaches a small amount of its goodness into the water. One beautiful thing about matcha is that you can add it to almost anything. Check out our Vegan Chocolate Chip Matcha Muffins recipe as one delicious example.
- 100% organic
- Boosts metabolism with natural polyphenol EGCG to aid weight loss
- Great source of catechin polyphenos, which is a well known antioxidant
- High in chlorophyll that removed toxins from your body
- Contains amino acid L-theanine, which boosts your mood
- Matcha has up to 137 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea!
- Acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant
- Comes in a convenient zip re-sealable bag
- Boosts the metabolism
- Improves skin health
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Buy two on Amazon and get free two day shipping
- Enzo gives back $1 for every bag of matcha sold on Amazon
Crystal Wash Laundry Balls Review
With a newborn in the house, wifey and I have been carefully making sure that we are keeping our house as safe as possible. This includes making sure her clothes are free of any harmful chemicals. Conventional detergents actually are made from petro-chemicals and are laced with quite a number of ingredients that are questionable at best. We don’t want to be paranoid clean-freak parents but we also don’t want to take any unnecessary chances either. This is where we come to the Crystal Wash Laundry Balls. Let’s see how can solve our dilemma.
- Cleans laundry just as well as detergent except naturally, without any chemicals, detergents or perfumes
- Removes all stains and absorbs odors through bioceramics
- Super cost-efficient since you get 1000 loads of laundry out of these balls (much cheaper than regular detergents, even the cheap ones)
- Low maintenance- simply let it dry off every 2-3 weeks
- Balls will contain a pH water sensing chip and a micro-controller with Bluetooth capability to let you know when they need to be “recharged”
- Good for the environment