Confession: I don’t always use cleanser when washing my face. When I’m in the shower I do, but many times a quick rinse is easier than dealing with cleanser. I’ve seen Konjac sponges on different beauty blogs lately and jumped at the chance to try and review the Ashieda Natural Clear Skin Cleansing Konjac Sponge.
- Made with food grade 100% Natural Konjac Vegetable Fiber
- No preservatives or artificial pigments
- Extra fine texture for gentle exfoliation
- Cleans pores and prevents acne without the need of cleanser
- Naturally moisturizes skin
- Balances PH of skin
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Bio-degradable, sustainable, and eco-friendly
How to Use:
The Ashieda Konjac Cleansing Sponge is easy to use:
- Soften by soaking in warm water for a few minutes.
- Gently squeeze out excess water.
- Massage your face with sponge in a circular motion.
- After use, rinse and dry sponge. Keep in a cool place for next use.
Ashieda recommends replacing the sponge every 8 weeks.
I love that there are no chemicals to worry about in the Ashieda Konjac Cleansing Sponge (a big plus for pregnant skin!). My skin felt clean and moisturized after use and all I need to do is rinse and hang up on the provided strap for the next time I want to wash my face.
The Ashieda Konjac Cleansing Sponge is a great addition to any eco-friendly skincare routine and can even replace traditional cleansers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.