While I’m happy and awed by the ways my body is stretching to support our growing bambino, I definitely don’t need stretch marks to remind me of my pregnancy. Of course, precisely because I’m pregnant, I’m being very careful about what ingredients make it on to my skin or into my mouth to help keep baby-to-be as safe and healthy as possible. Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream is made to help prevent and treat stretch marks during pregnancy using natural and organic ingredients.
- Made with natural and organic ingredients, including Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract
- No harsh ingredients – free of Parabens, Sulphates, and Phthalates
- Improves your skin’s elasticity to prevent new tears and marks from forming
- Great for the whole family to prevent and reduce stretch marks and scars
- Convenient 4 oz jar
- Proudly made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee from Body Merry
The first two things I noticed after opening my new Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream was a pleasant herbal smell and how thick the cream is. Many creams are glorified lotions so I was glad to see that this one lives up to its name. The thick cream absorbs quickly and easily into skin. My belly feels moisturized without feeling greasy and cream also gets rid of the itchy skin that accompanies growing and stretching baby bellies. Body Merry recommends applying the product to clean, dry skin twice a day for best results.
This cream delivers! While I (thankfully) don’t have any stretch marks to eliminate, the Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream is thick and moisturizing and seems like it will give me a great chance of avoiding them as much as possible. Learn more about Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream or buy your own:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.