With a newborn in the house, wifey and I have been carefully making sure that we are keeping our house as safe as possible. This includes making sure her clothes are free of any harmful chemicals. Conventional detergents actually are made from petro-chemicals and are laced with quite a number of ingredients that are questionable at best. We don’t want to be paranoid clean-freak parents but we also don’t want to take any unnecessary chances either. This is where we come to the Crystal Wash Laundry Balls. Let’s see how can solve our dilemma.
- Cleans laundry just as well as detergent except naturally, without any chemicals, detergents or perfumes
- Removes all stains and absorbs odors through bioceramics
- Super cost-efficient since you get 1000 loads of laundry out of these balls (much cheaper than regular detergents, even the cheap ones)
- Low maintenance- simply let it dry off every 2-3 weeks
- Balls will contain a pH water sensing chip and a micro-controller with Bluetooth capability to let you know when they need to be “recharged”
- Good for the environment
- These laundry balls are awesome!
- After trying these on a few loads of laundry, we’ve noticed that they really do get rid of all stains and odors just as well as liquid detergents
- I love saving money when possible and this is one great way to do so
- 1000 loads means no running out of detergent at the most inopportune time or having to lug around huge bottles of detergent at the supermarket
- Using fewer petro-chemicals and wasting less plastic on detergent containers is great for the environment and is actually sustainable
Bottom Line: These laundry balls are exactly what we were looking for to make sure our clothes are as clean as possible and not laced with anything harmful. They add up to huge savings, are incredibly more convenient than regular detergent are infinitely better for the environment. We loved these guys as soon as we tried them. Our cloths are just as clean as before and they will last for at least 1000 loads. What more could you want? Check out their Kickstarter campaign for the Crystal Wash 2.0 with tons more information via the link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.