Perhaps I’ve been living under a rock lately but I actually had not heard about these neat spiral vegetable slicers until just a few weeks ago. Now of course, I see them everywhere I go. Since it is no secret that I am a huge fan of cool little gadgets, I was more than happy to try out the Kitchen Supreme Spiral Slicer. Check out the simple but delicious salad I made using this little guy.
- Spiralizer also comes with a flexible cleaning brush, storage bag and digital cookbook and guidebooks when purchased through Amazon
- Make noodles and spirals out of a whole bunch of different vegetables
- Made from BPA-Free plastic!
- Stainless steel Japanese blades that are guaranteed to last
- Two different sized blade choices to choose from for added versatility
- Has a safety cap to make sure that you don’t cut your fingers
- Dishwasher safe
- It takes a little getting used to but it definitely gets the job done
- I was able to create a salad that I would never have been able to make with just regular kitchen knives
- It’s a fun way of trying out new recipes and getting creative with your food
- Great way to add in veggies into your diet
- It is actually very small so it’s very easy to store away
- I love the sharpness guarantee and that it’s dishwasher safe
Cucumber-Carrot Goddess Salad Recipe:
- I used a super simple, two ingredient salad: 1 extra large cucumber and 1 extra large heirloom carrot.
- I spiralized both veggies and tossed them together
- We then added a Trader Joes “Goddess Dressing”, which is Tahini based
- That’s it, there is your two minute, two recipe easy-peasy salad
Bottom Line: I liked the Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer. Next time I make sushi I can use this for the carrot and cucumbers. It’s a very neat little gadget and it definitely allows for added creativity with vegetables in the kitchen. I made a very yummy little salad in about 5 minutes flat that was new and interesting. It’s easy to clean, pretty easy to use and makes for easy storage. If you want to add a little zazz into your kitchen, get one of these for yourself on Amazon through the link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.