Little puppies and kitties are outrageously cute. Just type in cute puppy or kitty into YouTube and say goodbye to the rest of your day. What they don’t tell you, or certainly not what they tell you nearly enough is that their outrageous cuteness is matched by their outrageous ability to make messes. Everywhere. All the time. So here is something that will save your life (or more likely your furniture and security deposit). It’s an enzyme odor and stain remover and all pet owners need this!
- Bio- enzymatic stain and odor removal
- Permanently removes stains and odors left by pets (doesn’t just mask them)
- 100% safe and does not include any chemicals that will harm either you or your pets
- Will not harm your floors or furniture
- Money back purchase so you get it risk free
- This is a must have product for all pet owners!
- It really does work and it gets rid of the lovely smells and stains on our floors, carpets and couches
- I love that the active ingredient is an enzyme and not a harsh chemical that could be harmful to the pets or little children
- No more smelly messes that we can’t get rid of
- I’ve used this on other messes too, asides from the ones my pets made and it works great in just about any circumstance
- You can get a discount on Amazon when you more than one product from Cute and Cuddly Pet Supplies
Bottom Line: As a proud owner of an adorable little Min Pin and an orange tabby cat, I need an enzyme odor and stain remover. Sure, you can go without but it definitely does make life easier and more pleasant smelling. Buying multiple items from Cute and Cuddly Pet Supplies actually gets you discounts on Amazon too- you get 5% off for 2, 10% for 3 and 15% for 4 or more. Check out the Amazon link below for more details on how to get the discount and to get one for yourself:
Disclosure: We received a free bottle of Cute and Cuddly Premium Pet Odor and Stain Removal Spray in exchange for our honest review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are our own. We do not recommend products to our readers that we do not actually like or use.