I love fruit. Always have. I have a problem with fruit though, if I don’t see it in front of me, I don’t remember to actually eat any. Half the time if I put fruit in the refrigerator or on the counter, I completely forget about it until it’s too late and it needs to be thrown out. That drives me crazy because it’s just so wasteful and you only find out that the fruit has spoiled just when you would love some most. To my great delight, I got the Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl.
- Two tiers so you can separate fruits and veggies
- Small footprint to easily fit on counter tops
- Beautiful chrome finish
- Sturdy design that can handle a lot of fruit
- Really cool hammock design that swings for a while whenever you put fruit in or out
- Measures approximately 14.5″ assembled in height, 13″ in width
- This is exactly what I needed to store my fruit right on my dining room table
- The two tier design is so convenient because it takes up little space while letting you see a lot more fruit
- Large amount of space in each bowl to help prevent bruising and spoiling
- The chrome finish and design are very elegant, adding a nice touch to any table or counter
- Wish I would have found this sooner since it would have paid for itself in unspoiled fruit in no time
Bottom Line: The Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl was such a great find. The guests I had over instantly noticed it and asked about where we got it. It is very pretty to look at and even looks great when you run out of fruit and it’s empty. I’ve been enjoying this little guy immensely and have probably doubled my fruit intake since it draws my eyes in and I remember that I have fruit at home. For a very reasonable price, you can get one of your own on Amazon via the link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.