It seems like nowadays everyone has decided that convenience is worth more than quality. This is particularly true in the coffee market with the invention of the Keurig coffee maker and similar knock offs. While it does give you a caffeinated beverage in about 60 seconds, it’s not a very good one (even the inventor of the K-Cup wishes he never created it!). I really wanted to try out a nice French Press to get away from the convenience-based coffee we are all getting used to and instead go for something much more flavorful and enjoyable, especially for me since I don’t need caffeine to stay awake- I drink coffee to enjoy it.
- 3 different French Press sizes available from as little as 12oz to a large 50oz container
- Glass container, with a stainless steel micro-mesh filter
- Dishwasher safe
- Elegant chrome finish
- Can be used with both coarse-ground coffee as well as loose tea leaves
- Has a no-drip spout
- The large 50 oz container (I got the largest size) is fantastic for making bigger batches of coffee when we have company over
- I really liked that you can take this French Press apart and throw it all into the dishwasher for an easy cleanup
- Unlike K-Cups, you are not passing hot water over any plastic. The container is just glass and the mesh filter is stainless steel, I really like that a lot
- No coffee grounds end up in my coffee from this press
- The press itself is super sleek and beautiful, it’s not something you want to hide at all
- It makes for some great tasting coffee
Bottom Line: If you are in the market for a nice looking French Press that will not break the bank at all but still makes good tasting coffee, I would recommend the Francois et Mimi Fresh Press. The mesh filter is stainless steel and doesn’t allow the coarse ground coffee through. The whole thing is dishwasher safe and makes for some nice and easy cleanup. For under $20, it’s a great deal. Choose from three different sizes on Amazon via the link below:
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains affiliate links.