There’s an ancient saying about knives: a dull knife makes for a dull kitchen experience. It’s deep stuff, might take a while to sink in. Thankfully, due to the marvels of modern technology we have devised a way to make sure that your kitchen knives never go dull again. The technology I am speaking of is, of course, the KitchenGizmos Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpener. I had the pleasure of testing one of these guys out this past weekend.
- 2 stage sharpening system: course and fine
- Fixed angle slots
- Professional grade quality sharpener
- Large handle with a safety bar that makes sure you never get harmed while sharpening
- Silicone anti-slip bottom
- Super fast sharpening in just a few swipes
- Lifetime Guarantee
- This sharpener feels solid and sturdy unlike other cheepo sharpeners I’ve tried in the past- this is as good as you will get without a whet stone
- I love the silicone bottom which holds the base completely steady while you sharpen
- The two stages are nice because you can use the appropriate one depending on how dull your knife is
- It’s completely safe to use with the protective handle that’s big enough for even the biggest man-hands
- Lifetime guarantee makes this product trust worthy
Bottom Line: I think this sharpener is the best thing next to getting a whet stone, except it’s cheaper and safer. This is more than plenty good for just about everyone except a professional chef. It does a great job at making my knives super sharp and it takes no time or effort to do at all. It’s sturdy, solid and steady. I have nothing bad to say about it. You can get one of your own via the link below on Amazon:
KitchenGizmos is giving away a KitchenGizmos Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpener to a lucky The Vegan Wifey reader!!! Show TheVeganWifey some love and like/follow/comment on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Pinterest and then enter via Rafflecopter
Comment below — What’s your favorite kitchen tool?
Disclosure: I received a free KitchenGizmos Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpener in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. The giveaway is sponsored and run by KitchenGizmos via Rafflecopter. The Vegan Wifey is not responsible for giveaway fulfillment, service, etc.