Pregnancy is just about the only time in a woman’s life when watching the numbers on the scale creep up is cause for celebration. In general, I prefer to track my health by how I feel and how my clothes fit and not by a number on the scale so I usually only weigh in about once a month. Once I found out I had a little passenger on board, I wanted to switch to a weekly weigh in to make sure everything stays on track. Of course, my old scale from college decided to finally kick the bucket right as I entered the end of my second trimester (when most of the pregnancy weight gain starts happening). I suspect the scale’s untimely demise is at least partially due to my cat’s habit of stepping partially on it to light the bathroom at night to better see to knock things off the counter so our new scale resides in our bedroom. I was very excited to receive the Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale to review.
- Easy to read extra large 4.3″ LCD display with cool blue backlight and extra large font numbers
- Step-On technology – just step on the scale and get instant readings (No need to tap first or turn on a switch)
- Consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 lb or 180 kg; Graduation increments of 0.2 lb./0.1 k
- Extra thick and sturdy tempered glass top (the thickest in the current market) for safety and large 12″ x 13″ platform.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (batteries included)
- Non-slip feet will not scratch floors
- A body tape measure is included for free
- 100% Gurin Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-year Gurin warranty
The Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale was easy to use, accurate, and attractive. I appreciate the step-on technology and easy to read display. The scale is accurate (numbers tied in with what I weigh at my birthing center visits) and the glass design looks nice. The 12X13 platform is plenty big to step on without taking up too much space in the apartment.
The Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale is a good product that I would recommend to a friend. You can purchase your own on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.