I grew up drinking tea from a glass tea press, but ended up going for the convenience of tea bags during and post college. Now I want to get back to drinking nice quality tea using tea leaves in a tea press to minimize the waste of the bags and drink better tea. So I really wanted to try out a nice glass French Press to get away from plastics and have much more flavorful and enjoyable experience, especially for me since I don’t need caffeine to stay awake and I just drink tea for the taste and comfort. I was fortunate enough to get to try out the Kitchen Supreme Glass French Press and wanted to share my experience.
- Comes in a bundle of the French Press, a stainless steel spoon, 4 filter screens, a coffee/tea scoop and a hardcopy of their Instructions and Barista Secrets book
- The container is glass with stainless steel micro-mesh filters
- Made from double borosilicate glass, which means that it is heat resistant and shock resistant so it will not crack
- Dishwasher safe
- Very nice looking chrome finish
- Makes 8 cups or 34oz, which is a perfect size
- Can be used with both coarse-ground coffee as well as loose tea leaves
- Has a no-drip spout
- Money back guarantee with full refund
- This is a really nice French Press and it made my tea just the way I like it!
- I really liked that it is made from crack resistant glass so in case it does happen to hit something it will not shatter
- Unlike K-Cups, you are not passing hot water over any plastic. The container is just glass and the mesh filters are stainless steel, which is pretty awesome
- The filters work great and my tea came out super smooth with no dusting
- The press itself is very attractive and I have no problem leaving it on the counter for all to see
- The bundle is pretty neat so you’re getting more than just the press
- Huge fan of the no questions asked money back guarantee.
- The company’s Amazon reputation for customer service is very good in case there is a problem with the product
Bottom Line: A beautiful looking French Press that is easy to use and makes great tea (and coffee too if you’d like) is a must have in an adult home. This press is going to last due to the type of glass it’s made from and the company will replace it free of charge in case it ever does. The mesh filters are stainless steel and do not allow for any small bits to get through, making the tea you drink smooth and delicious. The bundle with extra goodies is really neat and for under $30, it’s a good deal on a higher quality product. Get the bundle for yourself on Amazon via the link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.