Getting cool new spices for a foodie like me is a little more exciting than it probably should be. So, needless to say, I was pretty eager to try out the Kiva Gourmet hot and sweet smoked paprika. I have always been fascinated by paprika. It’s in so many recipes but most of the time if you left it out you wouldn’t notice much of a difference. Or at least so I thought until I realized that has a lot to do with the kind of paprika you add. This is where the high quality and rich flavor of Kiva Hot and Sweet Smoked Paprika comes in.
- One sweet and one hot paprika bottle for different flavors and dishes
- Imported from the famous La Vera region of Spain
- This paprika is made in small batches for a gourmet aroma and flavor
- Hand-harvested and smoke dried for a minimum of 14 days
- Sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods
- It’s more expensive than the store brand, but for a reason!
- Both the hot and the sweet paprika taste amazing
- Much more flavor than any paprika that I ever tried
- The color it beautiful
- The flavors are slightly sweet and slightly hot, nothing overpowering but definitely noticeable in a good way
Bottom Line: I was very impressed with both bottles of paprika. I loved the smokey addition they add to your meal and I also enjoyed getting to choose if I wanted a little kick or sweetness. Kiva is a reputable company and I appreciate them using local farmers that use sustainable and eco-friendly techniques. I’m going to continue experimenting with these two delicious bottles of paprika and think you should too. If you want to add more delicious flavor into your life, get some on Amazon:
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.