I have always found ice cube trays to be profoundly frustrating. The ice cubes always seem to either fly out of the tray at the lightest tough (onto the floor of course) or you need a chain saw to get them out. No fun either way. Now I got to try something infinitely easier to use, the Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Tray. Now I’m not going to say that this has changed my life but I will say that this tray completely took out the frustrating aspect of ice cubes for me. I am SO glad I got these.
- The ice mold makes perfect 1 inch cubes, and I mean perfect
- Great for storing baby food
- Comes in a twin pack, two fun colors
- Mold is made from high-quality food-grade silicone that will never crack or break the way plastic ones constantly do
- 100% BPA free
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- The two trays stack neatly in your freezer
- Great to put into both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, or smoothies like me 😉
- I think this is a great way to make your life easier in the kitchen, coming from plastic trays this is a world of difference! It’s so pleasant and easy to get the cubes out!
- The ice cubes come out beautiful and perfect every time
- The mold is steady and doesn’t spill anywhere when putting it into the freezer
- I love that the mold is made from silicone and 100% BPA-free
- The cube trays are absolutely perfect for making delicious frozen juices or baby food cubes or even jello
- I’m a big fan of anything that’s dishwasher safe
Bottom Line: The Kuuk Ice Cube Mold is so much quality for the money. For under $10 you can have a lot of fun both as an adult, as well as for the kids with things like frozen juice or jello. The mold is flexible silicone that will never break and will last a long time, plus it’s dishwasher safe! I love using ice cubes for the first time in my life, these are seriously great! Grab a twin pack for your freezer or as a cheap gift on Amazon through the link below: