Living in NYC, I rarely worried about things like my car’s tire pressure. Living in the suburbs of CT, however, it’s something I think about a lot. Not having properly inflated tires is bad for gas mileage, makes you more likely to snag nails/get flats and can be flat out dangerous. With winter temperatures condensing air, it’s even more important to make sure that your tires are properly inflated. I used to have one of those cheap stick pressure gauges but I thought it was time for an upgrade to a more accurate digital gauge, namely the NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Quick and accurate tire pressure readouts
- Nice green backlit digital display that is easy to read, even at night
- 4 pressure settings to choose from: PSI, Bar, Kpa, or kg/cm
- Extremely simple one-button design to turn the gauge on/off and to change modes
- Has a convenient auto-shut off to save battery life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It seems like there is good reason that the NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is a #1 best seller on Amazon
- The gauge works great and is light, small and convenient
- Great value product! Low cost and good quality
- The backlight looks cool and really does make nighttime use easy
- I love the full refund money back guarantee
- A must have in every car you own
Bottom Line: The NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is cheap, easy to use, works well and includes a money back guarantee. I think that this is a must have in any and every car you have. It has everything you need and nothing you don’t. Enter code LL6GY67Z at checkout to get 5% off if you buy 2 or more (for multiple cars) on Amazon via the link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.