I have a love-hate relationship with scented candles — I love the smell and look of a beautiful candle burning but I know that “normal” scented candles release chemicals that aren’t the best for me to be inhaling and can give me headaches. I was very excited when Old Factory offered me the chance to review one of their soy candle gift sets. Keep reading to find out if they were up to my standards!
- 2 oz candles hand poured with natural soy wax
- Self trimming cotton candle wicks
- Burns cleanly and evenly for 20 hours per candle
- Each gift pack comes with 3 different scents around a theme so there’s a perfect set for every occasion:
- Fall Harvest – Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, Autumn Leaves
- Happy Holidays – Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, Gingerbread
- Winter Wonderland – Hot Cocoa, Roasted Chestnut, First Snow
- Romance – Rose Petals, Champagne, Dark Chocolate
- Fresh & Clean – Lemongrass, Olive Blossom, Fresh Linen
- Spa Day – Cucumber, Lemongrass, Green Tea
- Vacation – Sea Breeze, Hawaiian Lei, Awapuhi
- Coffee Shop – Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, Chai Tea
- Man Cave – Straight Razor, Leather, Mahogany
- High as a Kite – Cannabis, Incense, Bag O’ Cookies
- New Born Baby – Baby Powder, Baby Shampoo, First Blanket
- 50 Shades – Leather, Vanilla, Jasmine Bubbles
- Made in the USA
- Every purchase is 100% satisfaction guaranteed by Old Factory
- Gift wrapping available
I chose the “Happy Holidays” trio, featuring Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread scents, because I start getting excited for the Christmas holiday season sometime around the 4th of July.
The candles arrived packaged neatly in a pretty cardboard case with a separate compartment for each candle. Hubby have been lighting them each night to add a little romance to our weeknight dinner and are very happy with how clean they burn and how true-to-scent they are. Neither of us gets a headache like can happen with certain other candle brands and the scent lingers on long after we blow out the candles. The Christmas Tree scent (my favorite!) smells just like you have an evergreen in your living room. We haven’t burned them a full 20 hours yet but it definitely seems like them will last that long.
I think these are high-quality candles and would make a great holiday or just-because gift! Purchase your own Old Factory Candle Gift Set on Amazon or enter to win one below!
Enter to Win Your Own:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.