While I have a decent amount of experience with different kinds of tea, I have yet to experience Matcha. That is, of course, until we kindly received some from the company. I read up on Matcha before trying it to have a better understanding of what it is and I was nothing short of impressed. Matcha is basically high quality green tea leaf powder and it touts an enormous amount of health benefits so I was totally on board for giving it a good test run. Let’s see how it panned out!
- Kiss Me Matcha is certified organic and comes directly from Japan
- Recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System
- Their Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915 by one multi-generational family
- Matcha has up to 137 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea!
- Acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant
- Boosts the metabolism
- Improves skin health
- 100% first harvest tea leaves
- 110% Money Back Guarantee – a no-hassle, no-questions-asked refund
- It tastes good!
- The tin is small but you only need to use a tiny amount each time (1/2 tea spoon) so it does last a while
- It felt very refreshing and nourishing
- I tried my first Matcha drink at work on a sleepy day and it definitely gave me the boost I needed to wake up without any jitters or crash afterwards
- Very easy to make
- I also added Matcha to smoothies for some added pep and nutrition
- The tin it comes in is really nice, well made, useful and sexy looking
Bottom Line: While Matcha is not cheap, I think it is well worth it. I found it easier to make than tea and I was never a big fan of coffee so this has been the perfect morning or mid-day boost when I need it. Drinking Matcha felt extremely nourishing and refreshing, leaving me with a very pleasant naturally warm feeling. I’m always a big fan of money back satisfaction guarantees and I love that this is a reputable family-owned company whose products are certified organic. Bottom line: great product! To learn more about the Organic Kiss Me Green Tea Matcha Powder and buy some of your own, check them out on Amazon via the link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.