The Vegan Wifey is a PR Friendly Blog. We would love to work with you to promote your brand, event, or product! To learn more about us (Samantha and Donat) and our blog, visit our About page or contact me via the form below or at samanthasplotkin at gmail.com.
Work with The Vegan Wifey!
Our Review Team
Samantha: I am located in Fairfield County, CT and commute regularly to NYC for work. I am 25 and live with my husband, cat, and dog. We just had our first child (a daughter!) in January 2015 so we are especially interested in pregnancy/baby/children’s products. My interests include: baking, books, cooking, health/fitness, movies, household goods, pet products, pregnancy, baby products, and more! As you may have guessed from my blog name, I am vegan and love working with eco-friendly brands. Please feel free to contact me and see if your product would be a good fit!
Donat: Also located in Fairfield County, CT and commutes regularly to NYC for work. Donat’s posts can be found under The Vegan Hubby section of the blog as well as regular review posts.
Baby Girl: Born in January 2015. Mostly interested in eating, sleeping, filling diapers, and looking adorable.
Shane: An 11 year old Min Pin with the energy of a dozen typical puppies, Shane is our first baby. He loves to review dog treats and food, recipe books, toys, soft beds, and anything “destuffable” 😉
Archie: A 7 year old kitty we rescued from the ASPCA two years ago, Archie is a fluffy ball of loves who loves to review shiny things, kitty food and treats, scratching posts, beds, and anything he can knock off of a high surface, just to see what happens.
One of the reasons I started this blog is that I love trying new things and sharing my opinions with my readers!
- All products must be family friendly. I love to review a variety of products!
- I must be provided with a free full-sized product to review. I cannot provide an accurate review from a sample sized product. I do not pay for the product or shipping and am not responsible for misdelivered or damaged mail.
- I will post an honest review of your product within 3-6 weeks of receiving the product unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed upon. I will post an honest review. If I have concerns about the product that will lead to a negative review, I will do my best to contact you to give you the option of correcting the issue before the review is published.
- If product arrives damaged or if the wrong product is sent (size, color, etc.), I cannot conduct the review. I will contact you and will happily exchange the product if a prepaid label is provided.
- I will provide a link to your website and social media links in the review if provided to me.
- The review will be promoted on my twitter (@mrsplotkin)
- The Vegan Wifey complies with FTC blogger guidelines.
- I strongly recommend following up your review with a giveaway — it’s a great way to build more exposure and keep readers interested in your product!
Giveaways are a great way to promote your product/brand and are a great way to follow up a review!
- I require that you be responsible ship the product directly to the winner in a timely fashion after I provide you with the winner’s info at the conclusion of the giveaway.
- All giveaways are open to the US unless otherwise directed by the sponsor.
- Winner(s) will be selected through Giveaway Tools or Rafflecopter via random.org
- Entries may include (All entries are optional unless mutually agreed by Sponsor and The Vegan Wifey):
- Visit your product page and leave a blog post comment answering a question (usually favorite feature of the product or another product they would like to try)
- Like, follow, heart, etc. your business social media (twitter, facebook, pinterest, instagram, etsy)
- Like, follow, etc. The Vegan Wifey’s social media
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Free Entry
- Other optional entries at my discretion (additional blog comments, etc.)
- I cannot ask readers to buy a product as this violates FTC guidelines
- Giveaways will last 2 weeks unless otherwise mutually agreed upon.
- Giveaways not accompanied by a review will have a $25 fee payable by PayPal.
I am happy to attend and review events in NYC and CT that would be of interest to my readers (honest review posted 7-10 days following the event). To provide media coverage of your event, I will need two media credentialed passes or tickets. Pleases contact me as far in advance as possible to discuss attending your event.
A sponsored post is a great way to promote your event in advance! Sponsored posts range from $25-$125 (contact me for more details) and will remain on the blog until your event happens.
Want to work with me in a way not listed above? Contact me and we’ll see what we can do!
Disclosure to My Readers:
I sometimes work with brands and may receive free products or other compensation to post on the blog conduct reviews or giveaways. I do not accept compensation for positive feedback — all opinions are my own. I will not recommend products that I do not truly think would benefit my readers.