I am always finding myself in need of new headphones for one reason or other. Either the quality is not good enough or they don’t quite fit my ears or I just can’t find them. Luckily for me I got a chance to get the Sentey FLOW headphones, which rectifies all of the complaints listed above. They came in a very stylish box that had me at “hello”. Let’s see if my initial impressions were accurate.
- Comes in a beautiful box that would make for a great gift!
- The headphones themselves look really nice
- Noise canceling foam covers
- The headphones are foldable for easier storage
- In-line mic allows for voice calls and gaming
- In-line control allows for one button call answer or song play/pause
- Flat cable design prevents tangles and knots in the chord
- Works on any standard 3.5mm device (i.e. iPhones, Tablets, gaming consoles, etc)
- I think this would be a great inexpensive gift for any teen or music lover
- The box it comes in looks amazing, and so do the headphones
- The headphones are comfortable and sound good for the money
- I love the flat cable design, it makes it so much easier to keep it untangled
- The in-line mic and control is very handy
- Also like that the headphones fold for easier storage.
Bottom Line: If you are looking to get a pair of inexpensive but nice headphones that pull out all the stops, this one is right up your alley. If you are looking for a nice gift, same story. The headphones are sleek and will do everything you want to do at a great price. Check out the link below to get one for yourself or some other music/game lover:
Disclosure: I received a free Sentey Headphone in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.