AYL StarLight 300 Lumens LED Ultra Bright Lantern Review!
This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been learning a lot about life outside the city since we moved from Brooklyn about 6 months ago. One biggie I have noticed is that it actually gets pitch black here during the night without constant lamp posts glaring everywhere. Turns out that having flashlights around can be extremely useful, particularly in these winter months where the sun goes down so early. I was extremely happy to test out this AYL StarLight LED Lantern and see how it worked in my new environment.
- Guaranteed 100,000 hours of lifetime use!
- 6 full days of power with continuous use
- 300 Lumens output, which means that it’s quite bright
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Water resistant so you can use it in the rain or snow
- Designed with a hook at the bottom so you can hang it anywhere that’s convenient
- 3 lighting modes: low, high and flashing
- This is a must have if you don’t live in the city and is handy even if you do
- I really liked the 3 settings so you can adjust the amount of light you need. The flashing setting is great if you are ever pulled over at the side of the road
- The lantern is actually a lot smaller than the picture would suggest, it’s very light and easy to carry around or store away
- The water resistant design made me feel very comfortable using it outside in the rain/snow (when it’s not completely pouring out)
- The LED’s are super bright and eat up so little battery life that this will last a long long time, which is great because I don’t always have D batteries handy
- Very convenient to have around the house, in the trunk of a car, camping, etc.