Living in the New England means a few things: people are very serious about their clam chowder, real estate prices are high and most people do not get enough sun to get maintain the necessary amount of Vitamin D in their bodies. I have been trying to get my own Vitamin D #’s up but have had a hard time remembering to take supplements. Remembering to eat something yummy and delicious, however, I tend to remember quite well. This leads me to the perfect solution, Vitamin D gummy bears!
- The gummy bears are 100% Gluten Free and Gelatin Free
- They are made with natural flavors and colors, nothing artificial
- Completely vegan! No milk, egg or even peanut or soy
- Delicious for both kids and adults
- Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility
- I am really having a good time with these little gummy bears
- I’ve been remembering to take them each day
- It is a yummy little treat that you get to eat that’s actually good for you
- Doesn’t taste quite like the old fashioned gummy bears but there is also no gelatin in them
- Love that they are vegan
- Love that they are made in the U.S.!
Bottom Line: I was really glad to try these vegan, Vitamin D gummy bears out. I started actually looking forward to the time of day where I can get my little Vitamin D treat, plus they are guilt free since I only have one a day and I know that I’m getting some much needed vitamins. If you have a hard time remembering to pop a pill once a day, or if you just want a more enjoyable way of getting your daily Vitamin D, I think you would not go wrong n getting these. Find them on Amazon through the link below:
Disclosure: I received a free bottle of this product in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.