I am so excited to share my review of the Wearever Mattress Pad Protector with Wings with you! As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I knew I would want to get a mattress pad for my third trimester in case my water broke during the night. I wanted to find a pad that is reasonably priced, comfortable, effective, and reusable. The Wearever Mattress Pad Protector with Wings fulfills all of these requirements.
- 36 inches by 32 inches with three layers of protection
- Layer 1 (Top): 80/20 cotton/polyester blend called IBEX
- Layer 2 (Middle): 8 oz poly soaker which holds the moisture
- Layer 3 (Bottom): Moisture proof layer made from a knitted, vinyl, barrier fabric
- 19 inch wings to attach to the side(s) of the bed to prevent the pad from moving during the night
- Machine washable and reusable
- Holds up to 60 oz of liquid!
- I love that this bed pad is reusable and machine washable (much more eco-friendly than disposable pads)
- I was pleasantly surprised to find that the wings are long enough to secure the pad into place on my deep King size mattress
- Bed pad is thin and almost invisible under sheets (and completely invisible once the comforter is on the bed) so it doesn’t disrupt sleep or the look of the bed
- While I’ll be using this pad in case of my water breaking, it is also great for incontinence or bedwetting. I definitely see us using one of these for the kiddos during/after potty training.
Bottom Line: I would buy the Wearever Mattress Pad Protector with Wings again and would recommend to a friend looking for a bed pad. To learn more about Wearever and their products, you can visit/like/follow them via the links below:
And as an added bonus, Wearever is generously giving one of you a mattress pad of your own — enter below to win!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.