I am SO looking forward to the nice summer weather coming up soon! I am SO NOT looking forward to burning my hands and any exposed extremity after getting into my car that’s been sitting in the sun for a couple of hours. This year, however, I have a sweet little new gadget to help keep all that burning to a minimum- the Jumbo Windshield Sunshade.
- Easy to set up, easy to fold back down sunshade
- Opens up to cover even large windshields (59 inches by 31 inches)
- Made from reflective polyester nylon
- Blocks 99% of UV rays
- Folds down to a mere 9 inches in diameter for when you’re not using it
- Comes with a convenient little carry pouch
- Money back 100% satisfaction guarantee
- My initial impression was that I couldn’t believe how small it folded down to!
- I love that I can put it on either one of my cars since it’s a one size fits all shade
- It completely covers my car’s windshield and takes two seconds to set up
- The fabric is very metallic and reflective, which seems to work great
- This is a great value for the money
- Money back guarantee makes this a no brainer
Bottom Line: Unless you enjoy getting that disturbingly hot gas cloud come at you as soon as you open your car door in the summer, you should probably get yourself a windshield sunshade. One good option is the X-Shade Jumbo Sunshade. It folds up tiny and easily fits in the back pouch of the car seats. It also opens up to fit any windshield and is made from reflective nylon material that is 99% UV resistant and particularly good at keeping your car cool(er). It comes with a 1 year money back guarantee so it doesn’t make sense not to get one for the price. Get one for your car via the link below:
Disclosure: We received the product mentioned above for free in exchange for our honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are our own.